Lincoln Falls and Millview Wesleyan Churches
6575 Route 87 · Forksville PA 18616
William Hargenrader, Pastor
Devotion · Our Beliefs · Ministeries of our Churches · Services Schedule · Other Information
Lincoln Falls and Millview Wesleyan Churches make up the Elkland Charge of the Wesleyan Church. The Elkland Charge at one time included several churches in the Sullivan County, Pennsylvania area that all shared a pastor. Although some of the buildings of the other churches of the Charge are still standing and are used seasonally, the Lincoln Falls and Millview churches are the only ones that have active boards. The Lincoln Falls Church is located along Rt. 154 in the village of Lincoln Falls, PA. The Millview Church is located in the village of Millview along Rt. 87. The parsonage is also located at Millview.
- The purpose of these churches is to glorify God through personal relationships with Jesus Christ by providing a place for the entire family to grow in the faith,to worship, to fellowship, and to serve.
- Our churches have a long and rich history, here in the community, as part of the Wesleyan Church. We strive to be true to our heritage by being socially active, involved in our community through emphasis on evangelism and involvement in world missions. Our worship, preaching and instruction are grounded in tradition and sound Biblical interpretation, yet also contemporary enough to meet the needs, concerns, and issues of our world today.
- We believe you will find the atmosphere in our churches to be warm and friendly, encouraging, and uplifting. Whether you are an area resident, part-time resident or just simply in the area for the weekend. WE WELCOME YOU!!
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infalliable, authoritative word of God in the original manuscripts.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ,His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles,His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that all have sinned and fallen short or the glory of God, and for salvation to occur regeneration by the Holy spirit is essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly and holy life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved into the resurrection of life, and they that are lost into the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Kids Club
- This is an outreach to the children in the commuity. It is held the first and third Sunday at 6:00 p.m. during the months from September to April at the Lincoln Falls Church. All children ages 3 through grade 6 are welcome to attend.
- Wesleyan Women International
- This is a group for ladies. Its main purpose is missions work. At Millview, the group quilts on Wednesdays.
- Wesleyan Youth
- All teens are welcome to participate in this group. They meet Thursday nights at 6:30 p.m. at the Millview Church.
- Wesleyan Men
- This group meets periodically for breakfasts. They have also hosted Game Dinners in the past.
- Bible Study Groups
- Contact the Pastor for more information.
|Lincoln Falls / Millview Wesleyan Churches Weekly Services
|Location of Service
||Name of Service
||Day of Week
|Lincoln Falls Wesleyan Church
||Bible study classes for all ages.
||Our weekly time of praise, worship and a message from the Bible
||1st and 3rd Sunday
||Kids Club - September thru April
|Millview Wesleyan Church
||Time of Fellowship
||Classes for elementary children
||Service of praise, worship and a message from the Bible
||An informal time of Bible Study and Activities for Teens